It was a very good cookie year. :)
So many things have changed for me in one year.
I'm amazed to go back and look at all the cookies I've done in the last twelve months.....
and see a distinct difference from those of the previous year.
I'm so thankful to God that He allows me to do something I love so much......
to further the work He's purposed for me and others to do in Ukraine.
And I'm grateful that He gives me abilities that I do not possess on my own.
Here's just a peak at some of my favorite cookies from 2012.....
(Click on the photo to see the blog post)
- Harvest Pumpkin Cookie Collection
- A Cookie Birthday for CookieCrazie's 4th
- 3D Christmas Tree Cookie
- Snowman Cookie Trio
- Neil's College Graduation Cookie Collection
- Cookie BBQ: Hamburger or Hot Dog?
- Hanging Stitched Valentine Heart Cookies (Tutorial)
- Patriotic Quilt Star (Tutorial)
May 2013 be filled with just as much sweetness and blessing. :)