To make Slice of Pie cookies you will need:
- Pie Slice Cookies - 2 part (see below)
- Orange 10-Second Glaze (for pumpkin pie)
- Brown 10-Second Glaze (for chocolate pie)
- Red 10-Second Glaze (for cherry pie)
- Gold 10-Second Glaze (for apple pie)
- Purple 10-Second Glaze (for blueberry pie)
- White 10-Second Glaze (for whipped cream)
- Ivory Americolor Gel
For the pie slice cookie, I used this cutter.
However, you could use any pie slice cutter and add a triangle on top for the crust.
The fruit pie cookies require a day ahead prep work to make some glaze transfer fruit pieces.
I made "cherries", "blueberries", and "apple chunks" a day ahead and let them dry on parchment paper.
The chocolate and pumpkin pies just require an outline and flood.
You can also add details like cut lines and whipped cream as you see fit.
Outline and flood the fruit pies.
Immediately add the dried glaze transfer "fruit" pieces and top crust to the wet icing.
No need to cover the portion of the pie slice with "fruit"
where you are going to lay the top crust.
After the glaze has dried for an hour or so, use thinned Americolor Ivory gel
and add streaks to the "crust" to make it look golden brown.
A perfect Thanksgiving treat. :)